Naruto Role Playing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff

Admin

Global Mods

Mods

Latest topics

» FREE WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE GENUINE LOADER - FREE DOWNLOAD 2013.
by nandhut Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:36 pm

» Design Guide 23 Constructability Of Structural Steel Buildings
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:53 am

» Dhadkan Keh Rahi Hai Yahan Koi Aane Wala Hai.mp3
by  Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 am

» The site needs a restart
by Midnight Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

» Why?
by Hugo Hyuuga Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:34 pm

» The Day After Valentine's Day
by Midnight Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

» Zen Hozuki of Kiri
by Zee Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

» Current Taken Bijuu/Tailed Beasts
by Zee Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

» Magaro Uchiha [WIP]
by Founder of the New World Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

» Meeting of the five Kages (Kage's only. Private)
by Zee Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 am

» Shiroi Senju
by Lara Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am

» Hikari Tenshi
by Midnight Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm

2 posters

The Day After Valentine's Day

Midnight
    Midnight

The Day After Valentine's Day Empty The Day After Valentine's Day

Post by Midnight Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

The sun barely rose over the peaceful village.Birds chirpped and dew grazed over the beautiful flowers.But at 7 am,the loudest alarm clock in Konoha went off,jump starting the day.Hikari Tenshi growled in her sleep and threw her clock out the window with her foot.She knew that it was time to wake up since people started to yell.Her blue bird,Xin,softly sat on her bare back and her melodious voice rang out softly in her apartment. "Xinnnnnn.....its too earlyyyyyyy......" The bird pecked at her back non stop until she got up and yawned. The smell of ramen flowed througout the room with the smell of...roses? The chuunin blinked and leaned out the window,her hair covering her body,and was met with a unusual site.Konoha was laced in red! Her eyes widened and she squealed! Konoha usually celebrated holiday's for one whole week,but this...this was different.She heard of valentine's day from her co-worker but thought it was a myth...Can a day devoted to love be real? She decided to find out herself

After she dressed in her usual attire,the girl left her room and found a note on her door

"Out with my fiancee for afew months in Kiri.Good luck and happy valentines day! -Uncle A"

Hikari was seriously confused.Why does this day exist and what is a valentine? With a flick of her wrist,she left the building and walked around the village,wondering where and who to ask.First,she ran to the neighborly next door coffee shop and her heart started to beat fast.In the shop held beautiful flowers and candy.It made her eyes water at the love in just that one area.The owner,Jin,smiled at Hikari softly "Hello Hime,what would you like today?" People who knew her called her Hime because of how fairytail like she was.She loved helping everyone! The girl smiled and nodded towards the herbal hibiscus tea that she got for herself and held up two fingers.Being a happy guy,Jin smiled and handed her the teas with a box of chocholate."I figured that this was your first valentine since your always out of town,so this is for you.On the house" Hikari blinked.Just simply blinked.Her eyes started to turn a honey brown and she turned red,confused.Is this feeling...normal? "T-thank you Jin..." "No problem.Be safe out there!" The young girl left the store,heart pumping with excitement.If valentines day was so nice,she decided that she would be nice too!
    Imjustme
    Imjustme

The Day After Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Day After Valentine's Day

Post by Imjustme Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

Usually, showing up to another village unannounced was something that was frowned upon. But as Zen walked through the gates of Konoha, he showed no fear of being penalized, for today was different from any other. It was the day that those in love expressed their feelings for each other, and those who had no significant other searched to find the love that they were missing. Zen himself was looking for someone. A special lady in his life to whom he had given his heart to. He held a small box in one hand, and the other was shoved in his pocket as he made his way down the streets of the Leaf village. It didn't take long for him to spot her.

There she was, making her way out of the store with a box in her hand. From the shape of it, he could have only guessed that it was chocolate. Smiling, he ran behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me miss, but I believe you're missing something on this fine day," he smirked.
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post by Midnight Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

Hikari's eyes lightened up at the voice.What was he doing here?! She turned around and looked at the man that protected her heart.With a smile,she ran up to Zen and wrapped her arms around his neck.Her gold eyes softly gazed into his with pure joy.Words couldnt explain the way her whole world lit up when Zen was around,or the way her heart skipped four beats when they touched.The kunochi rested her forehead against his before leaning in,her lips softly caressing his in a shy,passionate kiss.

Afew seconds later she leaned back with a red face and sighed happily "What are you doing here love? I thought that you had missions all this week?"
    Imjustme
    Imjustme

Post by Imjustme Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 am

Zen smirked at Hikari's reaction. Leave it to her to always make him smile genuinely. As he held her he gave her a serious look before answering. "No mission is greater than my mission to see the one I love today," he stated. He squeezed her gently before letting go to notice all of the bright colors and pieces that were out. He was so busy trying to find her that he did not think to stop and admire the scenery.

"So this is Valentines Day in Konoha?" he asked, turning around in awe. Kiri's arrangements are nothing compared to this." He turned back to Hikari before smiling once more. "So what do you want to do? You have me for the whole day."
    Midnight
    Midnight

Post by Midnight Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

She bit down on her lip softly and looked at himwith a soft blush "Um...i never celebrated valentine's day...." The blush on her face got worse as she spotted a couple making out.Since her and Zen started dating 3 months ago,she never really had a chance to show affection.But this whole day gives her a chance to!

"Um..do you want to go on a date? I-it would be fun...an im betting theres a festival here too.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:50 pm